Homeless Nashville

How do you describe being homeless? Growing up in a middle class family, doing all the right things. Then one day, you are on the street.What Happens now?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

Now that I am no longer homeless, I still hope to help others. There are a few who truly want off the streets, out of the soup lines. Back to a "normal" way of living. Everyone who is homeless isn't a bum, nor a criminal. There are those that just need a chance. My first day as a homeless person was April 1st, 1997. From then on its been an unreal experience. Not one I would suggest anyone go thru, but one I know I have learned from. I hope in some way this blog helps you, the reader know a little about me. But more important , I hope it helps you understand a little more about homeless people in general.

3.06.2005

Long week!

Its been a long week. I put in 72 hours this week. SO , I am kinda tired today.
But its a good feeling also. The weather has bee perfect here. I went and got my fishing license today and some equipment. I love to fish , and there are some ponds close to where I live I can fish in. I don't care that much to eat fish, but I jus tlike going.
Work is great! We have several large contracts to finish up in the next two weeks, hence the overtime.
Its so nice out. I thought about saving for a computer. But that may wait till fall. I like being outside too much and a computer would be a temptation to stay inside.
Maybe I can getone for Christmas or something.
Well I am on my way home, sorry there isnt much of a post. I had a long one written but I left it at home this morning. I will catch up next week on everything!
Have a great week everyone

3 Comments:

Blogger ...just-rambling... said...

I am so glad to hear that things are getting better for you! :)

10:13 AM  
Anonymous stuppid said...

Nice blog. Could u pls add my blog also?

10:25 AM  
Blogger Jade456 said...

Good luck with your job. I hope you are able to get your own computer and web connection to keep your blog going. I started my own real estate blog last year. It is hard to keep it up, but I've seen a huge increase in readers so it does make it a little easier. Between that and taking care of my wife's Las Vegas real estate website, I spend a lot more time online than I used too! Hope everything is still going well for you.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home