Homeless Nashville

How do you describe being homeless? Growing up in a middle class family, doing all the right things. Then one day, you are on the street.What Happens now?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

Now that I am no longer homeless, I still hope to help others. There are a few who truly want off the streets, out of the soup lines. Back to a "normal" way of living. Everyone who is homeless isn't a bum, nor a criminal. There are those that just need a chance. My first day as a homeless person was April 1st, 1997. From then on its been an unreal experience. Not one I would suggest anyone go thru, but one I know I have learned from. I hope in some way this blog helps you, the reader know a little about me. But more important , I hope it helps you understand a little more about homeless people in general.

2.16.2005

working

Hello everyone, I am working for a few days and won't be able to be here until probably the weekend. See y'all soon

2 Comments:

Blogger No soup for you! said...

Oh cool! I was wondering where you'd got to :)

7:27 AM  
Blogger Michael Ladd said...

Hi I am new to this site. I just got on googles and wrote homeless in nashville and your site came up.

My name is Micheal Ladd and I am homeless living at salvation army and have a job only making 8 .50 hr and small commission for a retail optical place. I have degree and nobody want hire me cause they say I am over qualified or don't want pay crap or have be in the nashville click to get a job.

I don't even look homeless and I am very intellegent and smart and I do want get a good job and and get off the street.

I have a lot to offer. I have a good resume and cover letter I did myself. Now if I had a car I would been off the streets a long time ago.

I am saving my money to get a decent car and I am trying to find a better job I am so underemployed.

If you ever met me you be shocked that I am homeless. I don't want handout I just want handup.

I am very hard worker and don't drink or do drugs.

If you have any suggestion for me on here please email me at Michael75065@yahoo.com

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home