Homeless Nashville

How do you describe being homeless? Growing up in a middle class family, doing all the right things. Then one day, you are on the street.What Happens now?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

Now that I am no longer homeless, I still hope to help others. There are a few who truly want off the streets, out of the soup lines. Back to a "normal" way of living. Everyone who is homeless isn't a bum, nor a criminal. There are those that just need a chance. My first day as a homeless person was April 1st, 1997. From then on its been an unreal experience. Not one I would suggest anyone go thru, but one I know I have learned from. I hope in some way this blog helps you, the reader know a little about me. But more important , I hope it helps you understand a little more about homeless people in general.

2.19.2005

HI all

I dont know if its blogger or the computers here or what, but its tough getting anything posted today.
I got a job, great pay($16.25 per hour) , and ,,,,,,I am now to be known as no longer homeless. Thru the kindness of some folks where I go to church, I have an apartment within site of where I work. AND its out in the country. Well sort of, just a little outside the city limits , but I have deer and turkey in the backyard.
I am about as happy as one person can be.
More details later. I promise.I hope I can get this thing posted before my time runs ou t.

4 Comments:

Blogger Aaron the Atheist said...

Fred! Congrads and hate to say I told you so, but I told you so. LOL.

Aaron.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

I am proud for you man. That is awesome to hear. Keep in touch and let us know how things go.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Lisaural said...

Congrats Fred and the best to you! You went from homeless to making twice as much as I do, so you get even madder props for finding a job with a "living wage". *lisaural winks

I hope you will still keep us updated on your status.

Luck of the world to you...

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Mr Kiasu said...

Its nice to hear this news. Don't know much about your life, but you always seems to be very depress

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home