Homeless Nashville

How do you describe being homeless? Growing up in a middle class family, doing all the right things. Then one day, you are on the street.What Happens now?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

Now that I am no longer homeless, I still hope to help others. There are a few who truly want off the streets, out of the soup lines. Back to a "normal" way of living. Everyone who is homeless isn't a bum, nor a criminal. There are those that just need a chance. My first day as a homeless person was April 1st, 1997. From then on its been an unreal experience. Not one I would suggest anyone go thru, but one I know I have learned from. I hope in some way this blog helps you, the reader know a little about me. But more important , I hope it helps you understand a little more about homeless people in general.

2.03.2005

50-50 rule

I just found this,,,,it rings pretty true for life

The 50-50-90 rule:
Any time you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right,
there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

1 Comments:

Blogger mrhaney said...

thanks for the happy birthday fred. i am married and have 4 grown children and you are the third one to wish me a happy birthday. my youngest daughter called and sang me happy birthday and she is comming over tonight and taking me and her mother out to eat. so that will be good. have a good day and drop by any time.

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home