Homeless Nashville

How do you describe being homeless? Growing up in a middle class family, doing all the right things. Then one day, you are on the street.What Happens now?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

Now that I am no longer homeless, I still hope to help others. There are a few who truly want off the streets, out of the soup lines. Back to a "normal" way of living. Everyone who is homeless isn't a bum, nor a criminal. There are those that just need a chance. My first day as a homeless person was April 1st, 1997. From then on its been an unreal experience. Not one I would suggest anyone go thru, but one I know I have learned from. I hope in some way this blog helps you, the reader know a little about me. But more important , I hope it helps you understand a little more about homeless people in general.

2.05.2005

2.05.2005

Ahh the weekend. Good morning everyone.
Super Bowl weekend. The one football game most everyone watchs, mostly to see the commercials.I guess I will go to a friends tomorrow and be one of the crowd.
Its so nice in Nashville today, looks to be about 60 degrees. Looking at my hit counter I realized I was coming up on 1000 visitors. Thats pretty cool I think. I know some just surfed in , but latley I have had a small but loyal contingent of readers. Thanks to all.
Have a great weekend. I am going out to enjoy a little sunshine.

3 Comments:

Blogger ...just-rambling... said...

Hi! Thanks for blogmarking me! I've been skimming through your posts and wish there was something I could do for you. I could easily be in your position if I didn't have friends and family to help me when the economy turned sour. Don't be afraid to ask for help.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Fred F. said...

Thanks for posting.
I think familu or lack of in my case has added to this. But one can't dwell on coulda , woulda , shoulda.
HEY stop by anytime!!!

11:00 AM  
Blogger ...just-rambling... said...

I had to chuckle over your last comment because there is a blog called Woulda Could Shouda here: http://wouldashoulda.com/

I was also wondering if you knew The Homeless Guy from here:
http://thehomelessguy.blogspot.com/

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home