Homeless Nashville

How do you describe being homeless? Growing up in a middle class family, doing all the right things. Then one day, you are on the street.What Happens now?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

Now that I am no longer homeless, I still hope to help others. There are a few who truly want off the streets, out of the soup lines. Back to a "normal" way of living. Everyone who is homeless isn't a bum, nor a criminal. There are those that just need a chance. My first day as a homeless person was April 1st, 1997. From then on its been an unreal experience. Not one I would suggest anyone go thru, but one I know I have learned from. I hope in some way this blog helps you, the reader know a little about me. But more important , I hope it helps you understand a little more about homeless people in general.

2.03.2005

2.03.2005

Hello! And a Good morning to all!
Great day today! A little dreary out, but the sun is coming!. Thanks to all who have written and left comments here, you are all greatly appreciated.
Went to check on a couple of jobs this morning, and I am headed out in a few minutes to check on one more. I am HOPING that something breaks for me. Yesterday, being out of the city , helping a friend move, it made me want even more to get back to the country. Back to where I am happiest. Wish I could raise a vegetable garden the is year. I haven't had one in a long time.We stopped at a greenhouse yesterday and got some tomatoes. Yes they were raised in the greenhouse. But they are picked ripe, not green like you get in the stores. Such wonderful flavor!
It was pretty good to sleep in an actual bed too!!!! I REALLY miss that!
Well. I am off to check on a job. No big news on the blog today. But I promise to rant some tomorrow!
Have a wonderful day everyone. Thanks for stopping by to visit.

2 Comments:

Blogger mrhaney said...

hello fred. just wanted to stop by and say hello. stop by my site and look around. i added you on my favorite blog sites list. today is my 60th birthday. i do not expect any thing but my grown kids may fool me. have a good day.

10:04 PM  
Blogger Lisaural said...

Hiya Fred.

I've been reading your blog for a while and recently linked to yours on mine. You are providing an amazing service, thank you for it.

I wish you every luck!

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home