Homeless Nashville

How do you describe being homeless? Growing up in a middle class family, doing all the right things. Then one day, you are on the street.What Happens now?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

Now that I am no longer homeless, I still hope to help others. There are a few who truly want off the streets, out of the soup lines. Back to a "normal" way of living. Everyone who is homeless isn't a bum, nor a criminal. There are those that just need a chance. My first day as a homeless person was April 1st, 1997. From then on its been an unreal experience. Not one I would suggest anyone go thru, but one I know I have learned from. I hope in some way this blog helps you, the reader know a little about me. But more important , I hope it helps you understand a little more about homeless people in general.

1.29.2005

Having trouble still.

I may need some advice on this one. Everytime I go to republish my blog it disappears. SO again I have changed templates.I am going to add content one at a time and see if that helps. Sorry I am not posting anything worthwhile, but sometimes thats just the way it is.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Fred
Good luck on your journey. I was homeless in the cold MN winter. and have been living close to being homeless again sence then. I am just getting back on my feet and now learning from it. What the hack happen. It turly can happen to anyone. I heard last week a young homeless man of 21 froze to death here. Shelters only give you two weeks here.
Take care.
Vi
if you have any more Gmail invite please send me one Thanks. going2@softhome.net

5:35 AM  
Blogger ******** said...

I just started reading your blog and would love a gmail invite. I found by way of The Grumpy "Old" Man.

exterra711@yahoo.com

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home