Homeless Nashville

How do you describe being homeless? Growing up in a middle class family, doing all the right things. Then one day, you are on the street.What Happens now?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

Now that I am no longer homeless, I still hope to help others. There are a few who truly want off the streets, out of the soup lines. Back to a "normal" way of living. Everyone who is homeless isn't a bum, nor a criminal. There are those that just need a chance. My first day as a homeless person was April 1st, 1997. From then on its been an unreal experience. Not one I would suggest anyone go thru, but one I know I have learned from. I hope in some way this blog helps you, the reader know a little about me. But more important , I hope it helps you understand a little more about homeless people in general.

1.19.2005

1.19.2005

Good afternoon! Well the phone situation is down the drain, I would have to buy a new one, AND since I was robbed, thats out of the question. Back to square one. But thats not so bad, been there before so I know what to expect.
Seems the library security guards havent anything to do, so they are on a homeless bust. They are wandering around looking for homeless to bust out of the library. It happens from time to time, then I guess they meet their quota and they leave everyone alone for a month or so.
Really absurd that this place has so many guards patroling. IN groups of 3 or more no less. Waste of taxpayers money.
Ok, I need to lighten up!
Weather has changed for the better. Its actually nice out.
I wish everyone a wonderful rest of the day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home