Homeless Nashville

How do you describe being homeless? Growing up in a middle class family, doing all the right things. Then one day, you are on the street.What Happens now?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

Now that I am no longer homeless, I still hope to help others. There are a few who truly want off the streets, out of the soup lines. Back to a "normal" way of living. Everyone who is homeless isn't a bum, nor a criminal. There are those that just need a chance. My first day as a homeless person was April 1st, 1997. From then on its been an unreal experience. Not one I would suggest anyone go thru, but one I know I have learned from. I hope in some way this blog helps you, the reader know a little about me. But more important , I hope it helps you understand a little more about homeless people in general.

1.14.2005

1.14.2005

One Month Aniversary! Hard to believe I have had almost 500 hits. I know that doesn't sound like alot but its about 499 more than I thought I would get.
Now to work on getting a few of you to comment!
I haven't had time to post alot , what with looking for a job and some writing I have done. You may note the letter to the Mayor. It took awhile,these computers here at the library are nice, but there are some technical problems with them, and coupled with the fact I get only two hours.
I forgot about Martin Luther King's B-day on Monday, so the library will be closed and of course no posts from me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael Ladd said...

Wow that was very good. I like that comment. You hit on the nail with that letter or comment or whatever you call it. I was impressed. Wish people in charge would have more of clue like you have.

People that help or trying to help the homeless don't have clue about whats really going on in homeless sector.

Why because its to much work and scary and you have have love in heart and patient to work with some of the homeless.

Most program are joke to help the homeless and are just band aids like feeding, room in inn and stuff.

also a lot homeless people have serious issues or attitude problems and could do better but don't its a mess

If ever want my view On homeless you be shock what I have to say because you have get off your butt and work and not that hard to figure out the problem its just getting out and doing it.

Most charities all they want is money to line there own pockets and give jobs to themself and think there helping.

Most program do more than warehouse the homeless and temporaly help the homeless but really does crap for homeless but make them dependant and intutionlized.

Email me if want know my plan for homeless situation.

It will never happened to much money being made off the homeless people being poor.

Michael75065@yahoo.com

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home