Homeless Nashville

How do you describe being homeless? Growing up in a middle class family, doing all the right things. Then one day, you are on the street.What Happens now?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

Now that I am no longer homeless, I still hope to help others. There are a few who truly want off the streets, out of the soup lines. Back to a "normal" way of living. Everyone who is homeless isn't a bum, nor a criminal. There are those that just need a chance. My first day as a homeless person was April 1st, 1997. From then on its been an unreal experience. Not one I would suggest anyone go thru, but one I know I have learned from. I hope in some way this blog helps you, the reader know a little about me. But more important , I hope it helps you understand a little more about homeless people in general.

12.14.2004

12.14.2004

It occured to me that anyone reading this might not know how I get on the internet.
I use the computers within the Nashville Library system. Due to the so many homeless using the computers they have limited the time online. SO, some days I may not get to write as much as others. I was saving for a laptop, but, living came first so I no longer have the money for the laptop. Who knows, if Santa thinks I have been a good boy, maybe he will visit me. Gotta believe!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home