I have thought long and hard about this and decided that this is my last post.
1. I don't have my own computer and really don't see myself getting one anytime soon.
2. I thinks its pretty silly to post once every month or so. Readership is next to nothing now.
3. I did what I wanted to do. I started this blog to help others understand about homelessness, and to help myself as well, understand who I was and what I was. I always knew I was a good person, despite the feelings of many people, when they find out you are homeless. I didn't really go into this to find a job, and that was a true surprise. Life takes twists, turns, humps and even smooth stretches. I have had them all and actually don't mind any of them. I know how things can knock you Down to the bottom, I also know how to get up now. Somehow, thru this blog I needed ANYONE, to realize that I was a decent, intelligent, trustworthy individual. I feel I accomplished that.
4. I had my say on homelessness, if you are reading this for the first time, I urge you to check out some of the archives. I don't believe that homelessness is something that is a problem that should be "solved " by the government. I don't think it can be solved by the government. Homelessness needs to be tackled on an individual basis, something we all have seen the government isn't capable of doing.
Homelessness is a social issue that can never be solved, but can be lessened thru cooperation of the local community and local business.
5. Life goes on. I haven't and will never forget this period of my life. I have learned some lessons, maybe even have some scars from it. But my life needs to move on. On to another place, on to another level. I will still work to see that those who actually want a job, want a place to live, are afforded the chance. I think if you forget where you came from, you tend to forget who you are as well.
So, thanks to all who have stopped by, to those who have written, commented and sent their well wishes and support. May each of you find life a little brighter,
My best to you all,